Get Ready to Enjoy Life
At Our Convenient Cecil Township Location
About Maple Ridge
Live a carefree lifestyle at Maple Ridge. Homeowners enjoy convenience to recreation, dining, and shopping in one of the fastest growing areas in Washington County.
Maple Ridge is conveniently located to I-79, Rt. 19, and Southpointe. Downtown Pittsburgh or the Pittsburgh Int’l. Airport is only 30 minutes away.
Our upscale townhomes feature unique designs and spacious basements.
The one level patio homes are ideal for those who prefer a first floor master. And our neighborhood is tree lined with sidewalks.
Cecil Township, a great community for families, is a very desirable and affordable place to live.
- Maple Ridge residents enjoy home-ownership in an established family friendly community.
- Get your 10,000 steps in the easy way – take a neighborhood sidewalk stroll, or enjoy the Montour Trail just 1 mile away.
- Great shopping and restaurants are a short drive away.
- Part of the award winning Canon-McMillan School District.
- Low HOA fees.
- Your grass cutting days are over – enjoy Saturdays again!
ACRI HAS 4 EASY WAYS TO MAKE ASSOCIATION PAYMENTS
Before starting this process, you will need to know the property number. Below is an example of your payment coupon.